Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 13

This is from a park in Chico, California. I'm not sure how the car passed inspection with all of the "what-have-you" on the roof. I couldn't see through the back windows but judging from the smell I'm pretty sure they must be transporting skunks! And that ain't legal either...
Chico, California: This puppy is in the Sierra Nevada brewery. I'm not sure what it does, but anything that shiny has to do something really important.
From the Sierra Nevada brewery, a man enjoying suds in the tub.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see both of you getting out and meeting new people. If I could apologize for another human being's actions I would apologize for the comments posted by "Jeanne", but I can't. Shelly has some sweet driving skills - I challenge her to a cross-crunchy race - look out America! Safe trip home - love you both - ljr

Matt said...

You don't have to apologize for mom... she's been through alot... I didn't know about "hugging" a large woman, but it explains quite a bit. Matt

Frank said...

mmmmm beer.